Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Death Cure

Oh. My. GOD! This book is amazing. No, this entire trilogy is amazing.

The Death Cure by James Dashner picks up a few weeks after the end of the second book, The Scorch Trials and it is just one adventure after another. Super fast paced with zero down time, as I read this I couldn't help but feel like I was running along side Thomas, Minho and Newt the entire time.

Thomas and the boys escape the clutches of WICKED with the help of Brenda and Jorge only to find themselves thrown full fledged into the real world of Cranks. Through the entire book Thomas is having a hard time figuring out who he can trust. Is WICKED actually good? Should he go back and help them discover a cure to the Flare? Who should he believe? Brenda or Teresa?!

What I absolutely loved was the inability to guess the ending of this book. Since the entire series had so many plot twists, I couldn't even guess what was going to happen next. I don't want to give too much away because you just have to read this book for yourself!

If you like action, adventure, suspense, thrills and..bromance? (lol) then you will LOVE this entire trilogy.

GO READ IT!

No comments: